Get ready for the upcoming Holiday Season & get organized
Well, we wish we had the solution and key to getting organized quickly but truth be told there are no shortcuts. Time, patience, and maintenance are key to getting and staying organized…something it seems like we are all lacking at the moment as we are grillin’ & chillin’. But one thing we here at TAB can say with confidence, once everything has a home it is so much easier to keep those items in their place. All photos in this newsletter are from a recently completed TAB project for a Golden, Colorado Bachelor. His organizational skills prior were a little lacking…so not only did we come in and add much needed storage options, but we were able to assist in getting rid of unnecessary clutter. As an added bonus, we were able to update the beautiful penthouse with all new furnishings and accessories to create a peaceful and clutter free space that he now can’t wait to come home to!
Top 3 tips on how to maintain organization:
1. Start in one place & stick to that until you find your happy organized space! An overwhelming feeling and anxiety can set in super fast if you try to much to fast.
2. Set aside plenty of time, greatness doesn’t happen overnight! For a garage, set aside two hours a day for a week or two, where as a linen closet you may be able to knock it out in an afternoon.
3. Space is selected & time is set aside…now make sure during the process to make a donate or garage sale pile. If you haven’t used it or worn it in 2 years its okay to let it go.
When to seek professional assistance?
- Time…if you’re a busy mom of three kids, you don’t have a lot of time to organize.
- If you’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start a professional can help make a plan & set the path for you.
- If you want your space to be organized and look aesthetically pleasing, we can definitely help!